“Wonderful, great experience and will go again soon!”

Curry Kitchen Indian Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 215 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Indian
Grand Haven, Michigan
“Wonderful, great experience and will go again soon!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

First of all let me give some props to our server - she was wonderful and made the experience for sure...we came in just after 5pm on a Saturday for a "date night", and and at first were a little worried because the person that seated us seemed really out of it - but again the server that helped us was dynamite!
The Curry Kitchen is fairly small and not in a place you would expect to find it, but it is truly a hidden gem. Server was very informative, very helpful, gave great recommendations. We had an appetizer and two dinners...holy cow were the portions gigantic!! Husband had the mixed grill and I had w fantastic rice bymati chicken dish...Everything seemed very fresh, flavorful, set a different standard for Muskegon dining. Will defnitly be back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank JayZ2007

Little Wilbraham, United Kingdom
“Take away and worth it.”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Whilst staying we friends, we talked about Indian food, they suggested that we get a take away and as I am a very big fan of curry jumped at the chance..!!
It was lovely, very similar to what I get back home in England which was a great surprise as I have eaten Indian food all over the UK and it varies greatly from Scotland to southern parts and the midlands.
If you are a fan of Indian food give it a try as you will be impressed.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ian g
Chicago, Illinois
“Food is good - people are new”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We were totally disappointed with the waiting time, after we order our food. It took about 25 minutes. But when we get the food, we forget the waiting time, because its of quality. After our dinner, I conveyed & appreciated chef. Also informed about our initial disappointment. We were told that many of them are new and they are addressing this issue. Its good place to go for dinner for quality food.

“Wonderful food”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to an Indian restaurant and I was a little nervous. I tried the buffet so I could taste everything and wow was it good! The bread was so fresh and warm, and the dishes were delicious! The have vegetarian and meat dishes. The price is also wonderful!

1 Thank Reallyjustagame
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Discovery”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I took my bf here for his birthday dinner on Friday night. A small and unobscured place, but OMG. The food was to die for. We both love spicy, and could actually pick how spicy you wanted it from 1-5. He had lamb and I had shrimp. I don't normally eat lamb, but enjoyed his (we always split ea. entrée) even more than I did mine. The cook came out of the back and talked to us, which was a wonderful touch. We will definitely be back again, and would LOVE to try the buffet.