We travel to the Muskegon, Michigan, area regularly to visit family and are always on the lookout for a quality place to stay. Our experience is that the city just doesn't have much in the way of solid, clean, "fresh," family-oriented accommodations. Once again, we looked into the Fairfield Inn (one of our "go to" spots, along with the Hampton Inn just down the road). Once again, we were pleased with what we found.
The hotel remains clean, the staff friendly, the pool inviting. The location is also good--right next to the mall and a variety of dining options, as well as lots of different shopping locations, in case we find we have a need. Internet was easy to access, and the free breakfast was acceptable and offered enough different options (if not fabulous).
The biggest drawback to the place? How difficult it can be to get a reservation! The place fills up! A few months out, we weren't even able to reserve a room. Luckily for us, I kept trying, and about one month out, a room because available using the online system. Make sure to get the AAA discount, AND to look for the cookies (my kids love 'em).
Muskegon needs more accommodation options, but until it gets them, the Fairfield Inn Norton Shores is our first choice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Muskegon Norton Shores
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores Hotel Muskegon
- Fairfield Inn Muskegon Heights
- Fairfield Muskegon Heights
- Muskegon Heights Fairfield Inn