All reviews pleasant overnight stay sleep quality pull out bed oatmeal newer hotel restaurants and shopping room was clean visiting grand haven breakfast offerings complimentary breakfast easy access stayed here for one night definately stay here maintenance person room change chocolate chip cookies shower pressure
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Such a great team ;

I would like to take a moment to thank you and your entire team for the wonderful stay.

I also would like to let you know that from the moment I walked into your lobby to the moment I left, everyone I had an interactions with was just wowed the life out me.

I unfortunately don’t remember their names, but;

Arrival; the agent who was training Ann, your new desk agent, and Ann ( I think that was her name) . Both were very welcoming, warm and good with directions.

In the evenings ; the African American female desk agent in PM shift was so friendly, warm and really good with directions as well.

Overnight ; your overnight agent who offered the breakfast at 5:00 on Sunday morning while I was checking out. wow

I travel 3 to 4 times a month and this is the second time I am being so impressed by a Marriott Hotels’ entire team.

Thank you so much for making my first trip to Michigan a wonderful one.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank K T
FairfieldMKGNS, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review and comments! I am so happy that you enjoyed the hotel and that the staff was welcoming and helpful. The entire staff works very hard to make sure that our guests enjoy their stay, they are all a pleasure to work with! We hope to see you next time you are in Muskegon!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Really enjoyed our one night stay at this Fairfield Inn. Very quiet! In a great area with lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Breakfast was good and service was excellent!
Would recommend this very well kept property to friends and family.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tydewi
FairfieldMKGNS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so happy that you found our location to be convenient and the service to be outstanding. We appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed 2 nights in February. Excellent service, rooms very clean, updated hotel. Nice location near restaurants and shopping. Easy to get to. Adequate breakfast. Pool and fitness very well kept. Will stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank blakgray2003
FairfieldMKGNS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the service that you received while staying here. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This is a very nice hotel with EXCELLENT customer service! The rooms are VERY clean, comfortable beds, & your average complimentary breakfast items. It is near the mall & several restaurants are close by. We will for sure stay there again, highly recommended!

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kristi D
FairfieldMKGNS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for such an awesome review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The entire staff here works very hard to ensure each guest has a memorable stay. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Muskegon area!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This Fairfield is worth staying at. Some of the older ones are not good, but this is a newer hotel and the beds are good and the rooms are well maintained. In the summer it can be tough to get a reservation, so try to call ahead.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
FairfieldMKGNS, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Thank you for such a kind, helpful review. We've recently renovated so most things in the hotel are brand new! I love the advice you gave other travelers about booking early in the summer. It is absolutely beautiful in Muskegon that time of the year and the hotel fills quickly. Hopefully we will see you then!