Had a short one night business trips. Booked online at the Marriott website. Rate was average for the area. We arrived late (11pm) and were greeted by a friendly staff member at the front desk. Check in was fast. She didn't know how to use the gift card we wanted to use, but it was no problem at check out. They used it and billed the rest of the balance to our card.
Rooms were clean. Pretty basic for a Marriott property. Lots of restaurants close by and a mall was right behind us. We were able to find fast food open at midnight and there were bars open as well. Everything was very quiet. Comfy beds and mattresses with nice sheets. Plenty of towels. Wifi was fast - good connection. Air conditioning worked well. I like the room pretty icy when I am sleeping and it only took a few minutes to get the room cold.
There was a decent looking breakfast going on, but did not have enough time.
I don't know this area well and the GPS took us a weird route through the middle of nowhere for about 10 minutes. We were glad to see the hotel area was more populated. Back of the hotel looks over the mall. Front over the main road.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Muskegon Norton Shores
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores Hotel Muskegon
- Fairfield Inn Muskegon Heights
- Fairfield Muskegon Heights
- Muskegon Heights Fairfield Inn