“Fresh... And sooooo good!!!”
Review of Ryke's Bakery

Ryke's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Muskegon
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Description: West Michigan's Premier BAKERY Located at the Corner of Laketon at Terrace in Muskegon in the Old Sanitary Dairy Building. We offer seating and are a wifi hot spot!
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I try to go to ryke's bakery for lunch as much as u can because u know it will always be fresh and delicious.
The service is all most always good.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We were camping in North Muskegon and it was raini g for the second day in a row... what to do with 3 sons that are tired of sittingin the camper? Yelp a bakery, obviously!
You would never know from the outside appearance of Ryke's what treasure awaits you inside. It smelled great and everything we ordered tasted great, too. My husband and I shared a wrap which we thought was delish. I ordered a small salted caramel flourless chocolate cake (ate over the course of 2days!), husband had a fabulous apple fritter (you could actually tell there was apple in it), kids had a raspberry filled donut (he said it was 'amazing, delicious, so good), and (2) Texas Donuts which had tobe eatenin 2 sittings cuz they were HUGE! We overheard our 12 year old say, "Now this makes me want to visit Texas!"

Reviewed 12 August 2014

talking at work that morning and realized we all forgot one of our co workers birthday she had just been ill and this would be great if we honored her. so right down the street was this bakery. I went inside and the aroma was wonderful. there was cookies cakes donuts. the wait staff was right there to suggest just the right cake and I picked one with real "hip" colors. well the girl was tickled and the cake was great filling and all. thanks for saving the day

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The red skinned potato salad and the mac and cheese are to die for! The only thing I dislike is the fact they are not close enough for me to make a daily visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is not the location you would think would make bakery heaven. But without a doubt it is amazing! We've had cakes catered here, and my wife will not allow me to drive past without getting some donuts if we are in the area. Staff is very friendly and helpful too!