“pancakes!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mr. B's Pancake House
Ranked #59 of 215 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Albany, Indiana, United States
“pancakes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

We just picked this place out of the restaurant guide while on vacation in Muskegon. It was a little further out for someone staying at the lake than we realized-but it was worth the little drive. We all had pancake meals and we were all happy with our choices. Our server was very friendly and attentive. We felt we got good-size portions for the prices. All in all a good breakfast experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
“Tasty Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Loved the fact that the place mat for the table gave suggestions on praying over your food. The service and food was fresh and homemade. Great value for families and huge portions. We will return on our next visit

• Visited August 2013
Grand Haven, Michigan
“Family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

I took my grandkids to Mr B's Saturday Night for dinner and karaoke. We had an awesome waitress, had our drinks within 2 minutes after being seated, had our meal within 15 minutes. An added plus they sang their favorite songs for Karaoke, our total bill for the 4 of us was $41. A great place for Family Fun and really awesome food.

• Visited June 2013
Lansing, Michigan
“Go for breakfast - awful chili - instant mashed potatoes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

Went here for Sunday brunch for the first time. Will go back for breakfast. The mashed potatoes are instant along with canned gravy yuck. The chili was tomato paste with two beans and two grains of some type of chewy meat. No onions or anything else. The breakfasts looked great. Stick with that.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Loo T
Traverse City, Michigan
“Felt ignored”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

I had never been there, and will never go again. I asked where to go to pick up order, was pointed vaguely to the other end of the room.. standing there while a waitress rolled silverware and talked to a "regular" about the service at another place.. I tried getting the attention of 3 different people who just ignored my existance.. finally made my way back over to the front and found the cash register right behind where I originally asked.. (so why did the point to the other wall?.. ) The food was forgettable, and the service was horrible. They then accused me of lying about it on the phone... Nice way to make me want to come back.. It's days like these I miss USA Cafe (used to be on Lakeshore)

Visited February 2013