“Fairly good beer. Nachos are awful”

Buffalo Wild Wings Muskegon Mi
Ranked #119 of 222 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I go with the kids. They all love the wings and I usually get chicken sandwich. The choice of sauces makes it interesting. The many TVs make sure whatever game you can usually see what you want. Do not get nachos! Awful canned cheese sauce!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Ate dinner with a group and had great service and wonderful food. Service was very accommadating for our group and number of children.

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

My wife and I go with the kids. They all love the wings and I usually get chicken sandwich. The choice of sauces makes it interesting. The many TVA make sure whatever game you can usually see what you want.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

The atmosphere is fun and very kid friendly. If sports are your thing than this is your restaurant. Just don't come for the service or food. We have frequently visit this location because our boys love it but be sure to come with lots of time to wait. Service is very slow especially after the order is placed. The kitchen is very slow in turning around their orders back to the customer. My husband and I always feel the effects of eating at this restaurant for hours to come afterwards.

I wish they could improve their service which would make eating here a lot more enjoyable.