“Perfection”

The Hearthstone Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 215 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
White cloud
“Perfection”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We had a fabulous meal. I can't say enough about he food. My filet mignon was cooked perfectly and my husbands Cornish game hen was like nothing he's ever had. The service was impeccable, the atmosphere superb and our evening out truly magical.

Visited February 2014

Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Very Good”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This place is reliable and has very good food. The parking lot always looks full. Don't let that scare you, the lot is smaller than the capacity of the restaurant. For the quality of the food, the prices were reasonable, but I did think the drink prices were a bit high. The wine by the glass was a bit higher than I would have expected for the quality of the wine. This would not stop me from stopping again.

• Visited January 2014
Spring Lake, Michigan, Usa
“Hearthstone is always great. I have never had anything that wasn't great.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great place to eat. Always make a reservation as this is a very busy resteraunt. One of our favorite places to eat and they always have excellant specials.

• Visited October 2013
“Great find”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised to visit this local spot. We live in Chicago and are usually challenged to find a good dinner spot while visiting husband's family. We usually go to either Hobo's or Lake house both are fine but not great. I looked up this spot and decided to try it. Good bistro food across the board. I had steak frites with a wedge salad. My husband had special panko crusted perch and my mother in law a special filet with truffle butter. Nice portions, good wine selection and cozy atmosphere. Not sure what it's like in the summer which is why we go to the Lakehouse spot but this good is a huge grade above.

Mackinac Island, Michigan
“Food and Service A++”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I don't think I have ever had a bad meal at the Hearthstone. Many menu choices, soups are always great. Sandwich choices are plentiful. Service and quality are outstanding. The only down side is there is usually a long wait for a table.

• Visited December 2013