“Exceptional”

The Hearthstone Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 222 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The Hearthstone cannot be missed driving into Muskegon on highway 31/seaway Drive. It is located just off the road and across for the Meijer. There is a small patio where my family decided to sit when we dined here for lunch. We were greeted warmly and throughout our time here we were shown exemplary outstanding service. The server helped us out with our smallest child, entertained our eldest and ensured we were fully taken care of. The patio was a nice spot with enough room for everyone to sit comfortably. I ordered the soup trilogy which consisted of a good chicken noodle, excellent French onion, and must-have Wisconsin cheddar. I also ordered a special chicken sandwich that was outstanding while my wife was entirely satisfied with her open faced roast beef. When the bill arrived I was pleasantly surprised - it was rather less than expected for the quality provided. This is a gem of a restaurant in Muskegon and shouldn't be missed.

1  Thank Tazaemon

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner here with our family. The crab cakes and white fish were very good and the kids enjoyed their meals off the kids menu. We had an excellent server as well. My only concern was the odor when we walked in the lobby when we first arrived. I assume it doesn't always smell like that. Great restaurant for a nice meal!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I have never been disappointed here. The food is the best I've ever had! The pork belly and polenta is probably my absolute favorite, but everything is fantastic.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Always delicious and interesting meals. The Hearthstone is always my first choice when dining out in Muskegon. The service is excellent, the prices are reasonable and the ambience is friendly.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The servers we had were amazing, and so helpful and sweet. The food was delicious, and what a wonderful venue. Thanks for being awesome, Heathstone!