“A Classic in Roosevelt Park”
Review of The Station Grill

The Station Grill
Ranked #3 of 222 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've been going to The Station since I was out of high school many years ago. The food quality and service has remained top notich. The burgers are about the best I've ever had, but the wings and burritos are also excellent. Cold beer and great cocktails. What more could you want? This is a "must do" whenever I visit Muskegon.

1  Thank James O

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family got me totally hooked on this place. In my opinion it's the best restaurant in Muskegon. I've never had anything there I didn't like. Delicious burgers, nachos, wings, and salads for all tastes. Wonderful waitresses who work as a team and always get everyone taken care of. Great food specials too. Drinks are a bit pricey though, and it's a small place so it's nearly always busy (and sometimes noisy.) Expect a wait around lunchtime and after 5 pm, but it is always worth the wait.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We have eaten here several times. Almost every time we have had to wait a few minutes for a table. We had dinner here recently. Once seated, the service was excellent. My wife had the burrito and I had the California burger. The burgers at this place are excellent and some of the best I have ever had. It's a little noisy because the place is usually filled. This is a regular spot for us when we are visiting Muskegon. We have not been disappointed yet.

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

The wings were great at this place. We also had the Texas chips which were awesome, the waitress was great. Will visit again

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Order the Texas Fries and ask for them extra crispy. They are like potato chips. Wide variety of burgers which are normally quite good. Place is small and usually busy - tables don't turn over fast because it is also a bar. Tried & True - been there a long time.