“Horrible”

A Victory Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Muskegon
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

The worst hotel ever!!! If you are use to crack houses/ hoe houses then you will feel right at home. We stayed exactly 15 min.. does that answer your questions. Every review except the good one is on point ... run , run, run to another hotel

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Dorian B
There are newer reviews for A Victory Inn & Suites

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Filthy and dirty. Stayed here for one night since it was the only hotel with vacancy in Muskegon. You totally get what you pay for. Lobby smells, room smells, hallways smell, ect.... "Breakfast" is a joke. Won't stay here again.

Room Tip: Room tip.....find another hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank jasonboat
Reviewed 1 July 2014

It was difficult to know the difference between staff and guests. The staff was rude. The staff banged on room doors while screaming for alcohol and wanting to know where the party was. A man claiming to be management was walking around eating pizza and while he was trying to help us, he continued to eat his pizza with food falling out of his mouth. The room they gave us was dark and smelled so bad. We decided to just leave. The hotel was just filthy dirty and we were afraid to stay. To top it off when we left the hotel we left behind our credit card. When we returned to get it a staff member had it in his pocket and was outside smoking. 1St impressions are everything. We will never attempt to stay in any of their hotels.

Room Tip: Don't even waste your time.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Carly U
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Lets just start with the filthy bathroom with hairs left all over the toilet seat (so gross!!) and the sticky corn syrup like substance left all over the bathroom floor...the beadspreads were stained and dirty feeling. The whole place in rundown and nasty and not in a good area, Wait, it gets worse!! The morning after my stay here I had a fraudulent $500 charge to my debit card that I used while staying here and the worker at the front desk "needed my card again" after already supposedly getting the info the first time...never had an issue before like this, very coincindental. I am in the middle of filing a police report to investigate the unauthorized charge. VERY TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND! I WOULD NOT EVEN STAY HERE IF I WAS PAID TO!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This place is absolutely disgusting. Stayed here after a storm had taken out the electricity in our neighborhood. After 2 days of no electric or heat, I wanted to take my children somewhere we might be more comfortable, and to give them a nice time. The woman at the front desk was very unprofessional. Right when we walked in the door, she was talking to a male, and I was told they were taking bets on whether or not we were going to show up. I overlooked that, and decided to proceed to the room. The room, well to say the least was awful. There were stains on the ceiling and floor, the wallpaper was peeling off, crumbs on the floor, my daughter went to take a shower and when she pulled the knob for the shower to go on, came right off. Garbage was under both beds. I have never in my life been in a more disgusting hotel. Save your money, and don't waste your time. Stayed 2 hours, and my children and I left to go back to our cold home. I am out $55 for this bad experience, as they don't give refunds for their run down rooms.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else....this is the nastiest hotel in the area.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Nunya B
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The young lady that checked us in was very nice
There were ketchup stains on our bed. An old baseball cap from the previous guest in our room. Had not been vacuumed. NEVER Once Did They Offer To Clean THE room. Was not informed about the continental breakfast. Power outage due to weather and no apology letter nor call. Asked for an Iron. It was very stained. Overall bad experience. Bed furniture was nice but needed cleaning.

Room Tip: Serious hospitality training. Housekeeping needed.The place can be a good find if these are applied.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Valerie C
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We don't live far away, but wanted a place to go overnight and to swim in the pool. This place cheap - $65 with tax. We got there and checked in and the front desk lady was nice. The room - AWFUL. There were stains on the walls, cobwebs ALL over the room, one head board was falling down (gross crusty stuff behind it), the cups had grime on the outside of the plastic covering, it was unbelievably dusty, and there was a TOE NAIL on the floor!! We decided to just swim a leave - the pool area was gross - there was a spot that looked like someone threw up and didn't clean it up. The pool was FULL of very loud kids, and was really cloudy/gross. We left immediately. The front desk lady just said "already?". No refund (didn't expect one), no apology. I will never stay here again..gross!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here! Disgusting!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MichGirl82
Also consider these accommodations in or near Muskegon
Travelodge Muskegon
Holiday Inn Muskegon
#4 of 12 in Muskegon
Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights
Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon H...
#2 of 2 in Muskegon Heights
Comfort Inn Muskegon
Comfort Inn Muskegon
#9 of 12 in Muskegon

Been to A Victory Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!