A Victory Inn & Suites
AscendHotels
US$78
US$70
RodewayInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores(Muskegon)(Great Value!)
US$127
Seaway Motel(Muskegon)
US$72
US$67
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I've stayed at other Victory Inns in the past and had no problems. Very good for the price, especially during the weekdays. I'm sure the complaints are probably due to the price increase on the weekends.

Room Tip: Stay during the week. Weekends are very pricey!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Mongerdurrh
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I went here because of Michigan's Adventure... The lady I called on the phone said the rate of the hotel would be $77 dollars and a free roll a way bed... When my family got there they charged us $110 without telling us. We kept telling them that the lady on the phone told us $77 and they would not honor it. We got in our room and there was no coffee maker and no roll a way bed. The house keeper said if we want a roll away bed it would be $50 extra and plus the room was too small. My friend ended up sleeping on the filthy floor.. The showers was filled with mold and the toilet wouldn't flush. The continental breakfast was a joke bagels and cereal.. Never again!!!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Crehnlund
Reviewed 10 August 2014

When I pulled the blankets back to go to sleep, the sheets hadn't even been changed with hair and crumbs in the bed, the bathroom tub was filthy with a ring around it, the toilet wouldn't flush and I don't think they own a vacuum...the halls and elevator had toenails all over and sunflower seeds. I complained to the front desk only for them to change rooms on us but that one want much better...when the sun was shining in, it looked like bullet holes in the curtains. I would rather have stayed in my van...don't even consider this dump!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Amymlynn
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Where do I start? Don't stay here! We went through 3 rooms before we finally found one that was sort-of acceptable! Even then, no one took a shower because they were too grossed out! When we told the manager (an Indian man who I believe was the owner), how horrible it was, he said thank you and smirked! Never again! Avoid, avoid, avoid!

Room Tip: Don't stay here, how about that! There are no good rooms!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ken W
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Booked through a travel site, not knowing the area and lured in by a inexpensive price near our destination.......huge mistake!
Some sort of stains on walls, lampshade and pillow. Smelled SOOOO bad and SOOOO dirty! The local folks had a parking lot party outside of our window.
The continental breakfast consisted of stale doughnuts and nasty coffee.
It's in a terrible part of town.
It's really too bad that travel sites don't screen a little closer to help prevent travelers from staying in dumps like this!

Room Tip: Do. Not. Stay. Here! There's a tip!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family