“So-so”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We came with or family and they were pleased with their food. However I had perches and French fries that were So-so. Excellent service.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Good food and good service. Nice spot in North Muskegon. Busy but service was still speedy. There were 5 of us, we had a steak, a burrito, a cheeseburger, a reuben sandwich and a fried egg sandiwich. You would have to say there is something for everyone. Everyone was happy and my steak was great and cooked just right. There are two Hobo's restaurants right next to each other. The Tavern building is black the other one is red and serves pizza and pasta.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The best Gluten Free Menu I have experienced! My NON GF friends and family really enjoy this or should I say these restaurants. Yes, they have two right next door to each other. One is a family, business eating establishment. The other is a pizza, sandwich, eatery, maybe sports bar atmosphere. Group outings would be comfortable at both. This is my favorite two restaurants! I live 30 miles from them but I get to go at least once a month!

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I got a fitness panini and it was horrible there was like 3 mushrooms on it and a piece a lot of s and one tomato not good was not happy

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was my second visit. The place was busy and friendly. The Lake Perch was fantastic. I will make this place a regular stop when on vacation.