Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Belaire Motel(Muskegon)
View Hotel
AmeriHost Inn Muskegon(Muskegon Heights)
Seaway Motel(Muskegon)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesstay there againlate checkmercy hospitalstaying at this hotelnice breakfastfamily vacationthe staff was friendly and helpfulcomfortable bedsbreakfast barmichigan adventuresamusement parksaunabowling
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Really enjoyed the great service from Adrienne during our stay. She "tended" bar for us when we arrived, which was a nice surprise to find in this kind of hotel lobby. Also the complimentary breakfast offerings were pretty good and there was plenty of room for all the hungry attendees since the lobby is set up nicely for that. The rooms were just ok...outdated but clean. Didn't use/see the pool or outdoor facilities.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I booked two rooms for 4 adults and 4 children. Room was advertised as "poolside". When we checked-in, they gave us second floor rooms. When asked how we have poolside rooms on the second floor, the girl at the front desk informs me that they do not have poolside rooms, they have pool view rooms. I showed her our confirmation that stated poolside rooms, she tells me that the website is incorrect. Then she tells me they have no elevator. So we hauled luggage up the stairs to our room with the pool view. A pool that was so cloudy you couldn't see the bottom. Got up in the morning to a lukewarm shower. All this hospitality for $149. No more Comfort Inn's for us.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We were driving from NY to Minneapolis. Chose this motel for overnight stay in Muskegon waiting for lake Express Ferry across Lake Michigan to Milwaukee, saving 7 hours of driving.
We found room very clean and bed very comfortable. The staff was very welcoming and most helpful. We enjoyed the stay, although the ferry trip was cancelled because of high winds and we had to drive around the lake anyway. We thought the price was a little high for the accommodations. We enjoyed the breakfast before leaving.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We chose this motel based solely on its' location to Michigan Adventures. It's o.k., clean rooms, clean lobby, typical breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool although it should be mentioned that pool is very murky. I have no idea why but when in the water, I couldn't see my feet at the bottom of the pool - and that was in the shallow end. The outdoor pool water was clear as was the whirlpool. Rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave; many discount stores and restaurants are nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I stay at Comfort Inns frequently. This location is one that I will not return to. The price was about 30% more than I typically pay at Choice Hotels. The toilet would not flush. The in room "jacuzzi" was not clean, found dried soap with hair stuck to it on the edje of the tub. The curtains were fixed and could not be drawn shut, allowing thousands of watts of parking lot lighting invading my sleeping space. The furniture in the room was not arranged well, making it difficult to comfortably view the TV from the one and only chair provided. The security lock was broken at the rear entrance, and swimming pool area, allowing entrance to anyone who wished to come into the facilty. They charged me 1.50 for a safe in the room which I did not request, which caused me the inconvenience of having to stop at the front desk and have the bill corrected before checking out (the desk staff was friendly and courteous). The carpeting in the hallways was filthy. In two years of frequent stays at Choice hotels, this was the worst.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business