First off, we chose this hotel because of the size of the pool! For a few dollars more, I would rather go to the Hampton, Shoreline or Fairfield! The pool is over chlorinated! It caused my friends son (8yo) a chemical burn. He showered before & after but has spent the past 3 days since leaving to itch & scratch! He has missed school and is miserable. Our room (119) had a constant water drip in the windows. It's right across from laundry/maid room. So if you plan on sleeping in? Think again! They are very noisy, with chatter & laughter. Our Maid, was Awesome! She came in and cleaned up our room. I watched her, and she's a hard worker! If you plan on having breakfast, get there early! Closes at 10am, but ran out of food. A lot of us had to wait, then it closed. Great selection though of eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, muffins, pastry....
Now, I've had a migraine since the day after we arrived. I'm starting to wonder if there's mold in our room from the constant dripping of water! We are now home, but I haven't been the same since I was there. Front desk staff & maids are a 10/10! Pool needs to be professionally maintained, to not be over chlorinated. Chemical burns are serious & painful! If you get room 119, run...... Dripping water & noisy! We had fun, nonetheless!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Muskegon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Muskegon Hotel Muskegon
- Muskegon Comfort Inn