“Fantastic!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Muskegon
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had a great experience at the Comfort Inn in Muskegon! The staff was friendly, the entrance was neat and clean, the rooms were clan- everything was wonderful! We live only live 10 minutes away but wanted to take our kids on a little vacation for Spring Break and they were delighted! The pool was to them, a beach in Florida! The area was bright and fun, the pool was clean and the spa was so nice for my husband and I to relax in! I will absolutely recommend to my friends and family and we will be booking again within the next couple weeks for my sons birthday! A+
Amber Venema

Room Tip: We didn't do the whirlpool rooms but they do have them and I think I would try one of those! I b...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have been visiting this location every other month for the past year. We love the hospitality and enjoy staying here every time we visit Muskegon. The hotel staff is always very accommodating. Along with a good breakfast selection, I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great overall place to stay in Muskegon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This hotel is very nice and the girls at the counter are great at helping with anything that I have forgotten to bring with me. I have stayed here several times and I have aways had a great room and stay. i would recomend this hotel to anyone who is plannning on being in Muskegon, MI

Tim

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

overall our stay was great....we only have a few things to complain about, 1- we got the whirlpool suite room 210 because that was all the had available for the night, we tried to get 2 nights but the girls at the front desk said we had to come back the next morning at check out and pay then for another night, our jets in our tube didn't work also the left side in the hot tube down stairs didn't work......but other then that our stay was great thank you

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My wife and I stayed in room 159, a "whirlpool suite" for 2 nights (2/07-2/08) while bowling in the State Tournament nearby. Check in was smooth and quick, and they had honored the advertised price of $79.99 per night. Some friends of ours requested they be in a room near ours and the ended up on the other side of the hotel, I thought that was kind of odd. Our room was clean but dated, the coating on the floor of the "whirlpool" was peeling and the jets looked to be covered with some lime/calcium deposits, so we ended up just using the shower part. The only real difference that we could tell from a "whirlpool suite" and regular room, were the "whirlpool", fridge, & microwave, so unless you really want those items, save some $ and get a regular room.

We did enjoy the pool and pool area both nights we were there. In the evening they wheeled a little bar area in there and sold drinks at a reasonable price, and had a DJ/karaoke machine also.

The free breakfast in the lobby area was decent also, but what really made this a decent place to stay was the staff, they were always smiling and friendly, and never once bothered our group in the pool area even though we were getting a little rowdy. All in all we had a decent stay, and the positives out weighed the negatives, so we would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I had a great stay at the Comfort Inn Muskegon. The staff was very friendly in particular Tressa who works the evening shift. She has great customer service skills and should be recognized for the great job she does.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I stayed in town overnight unexpectedly. The staff was friendly, and I had no problem obtaining a room. The facilities were clean, and I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Muskegon hotels
Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
2 mi away
Travelodge Muskegon
Travelodge Muskegon
#7 of 12 in Muskegon

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites

Address: 1675 E Sherman Blvd, Muskegon, MI 49444-1817 (Formerly Comfort Inn Muskegon)
Region: United States > Michigan > Muskegon County > Muskegon
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Muskegon
Price Range: £49 - £130 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Muskegon Hotel Muskegon