Quality Inn & Suites
US$154
US$134
AscendHotels
Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores(Muskegon)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$72
US$67
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesstay there againlate checkmercy hospitalstaying at this hotelnice breakfastfamily vacationthe staff was friendly and helpfulcomfortable bedsbreakfast barmichigan adventuresamusement parksaunabowling
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 22 September 2009

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed 29 November 2008

Worst experience I've ever had with a hotel. I got a hotel room for one night at this hotel towards the end of August of 2007 and they charged me for two nights. I discussed this issue with the front desk receptionist, Sandra I think her name was, and she directed the issue to Paul the hotel manager who did nothing. I have since and will continue to go out of my way to avoid this hotel chain.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank heythere8899
Reviewed 22 August 2008

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The first little problem was when we opened the room door. The carpet had not been vacuumed in awhile. The bathroom floor was grimey in the corners, and the tub had unsightly stains. The a/c from the room above ours had a leak that dripped down the window, all over the curtains. When we reported it, they did offer to move us the next day, but with 2 kids, once you're unpacked, its quite a bother. The wireless internet they boast about was only working in the little office on their one computer. It was inconvenient as we were in need of doing online banking. There was only one chair in the room and one of the two lamps had a bulb burned out.
The courtyard for the outdoor pool was nice, although the flowers were in dire need of water. The indoor pool was a little on the green side, but the whirlpool was good.
The free breakfast was good. The seating capacity was not sufficient for the amount of people. After 15 minutes of waiting for a table to clear, we gave up and went to McDonald's in the next parking lot. The second morning we got up earlier and beat the rush. At 5 pm, they put out cookies and popcorn in the lobby, which the kids loved. After 8 or 9 pm, the lobby becomes a bar, which gathered alot of younger adults.
The front desk staff were very polite and helpful.
We will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank momblue
Reviewed 29 November 2006

scalded in shower on first night there. Told staff at front, they said that the manager is never there after 5pm so they could not do anything. They asked if I had flushed the toilet during my shower. They then said it may have been the laundry facilities down the hall. No one cared. They acted as if this was no big deal. Luckily I did not take my 11 month old granddaughter in the shower with me. She would have been scarred for life. Still dealing with them and insurance. Not a good choice for 125.00 per night. Lamp shade was melted in room, linens had tears and carpet was filthy.... manager scuffed this off as they had not gotten to that part of the hotel for remodeling yet. Laundry staff stayed up at night in hallway playing basketball and plying loud music. Not a safe place at all!!!!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank nikkisuds
Reviewed 17 October 2006

Well, the pictures looked nice, and the reviews were overall very positive, but I have to disagree. Our room was nonsmoking and smelled strongly of smoke. The pool area didn't live up to the beautiful pictures and there were two large parties of little kids monopolizing the pool area with food, drinks, and decorations until late in the evening. The hotel is in a Sam's Club parking lot and near many fast food restaurants. It is right off the highway. The employees were very friendly, and the free breakfast was decent. Overall, I can't believe this is the best place to stay in the Muskegon area.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family