US$175
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$145
Seaway Motel(Muskegon)
US$83
US$72
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleannice hotelgrand havenmuskegon areadecent breakfastgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfast isstaff was very friendlylocation was perfectnice areashopping and restaurantshotel is locatedlobby areadefinitely stay here againhot tubhotel roomother hotels
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Room/bath was clean. Pool area clean. Room quiet. Free internet had a few slow patches but otherwise worked. Just 1/4 mile from a dozen restaurants and a nice mall. Free "light" breakfast, cookies, water and newspaper. Good experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robert T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear David,

We are so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us at the Hampton Inn Muskegon and that you were able to take the time to offer a review on Trip Advisor. We want to make sure every guest that stays with us can experience the same clean and comfortable atmosphere that you did so your feedback is invaluable to us. If you think of any other ways we can help deliver the best possible experience please feel free to let us know.

Rob Taylor, general Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2014

My family stayed here during the power outage in Muskegon, we also had our pipes freeze on us. The front desk girl was so pleasant and caring about our situation and she had the maintenence tech give us recommendations of plumbers to call. They really made us feel as though they cared about us like we were friends or family. Beds were so comfy and fresh we slept well even while stressed. Breakfast was nice, as was the lobby sitting area when we didn't feel like being confined to the beautiful room. Coffee and tea available always. Great staff and hotel.

1  Thank Jennie W
Robert T, Manager at Hampton Inn Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Jennie,

I am so sorry that you had to stay with us under such unwelcome circumstances! We certainly wish you the best and hope that things have gotten back to normal for you. I am very glad that you felt like this was a nice home away from home during such a stressful event. I hope the next time you have the opportunity to stay with us or any other Hampton Inn it will be under much more enjoyable conditions. Thank you for taking the time to offer a review and your thoughts on Trip Advisor and I will make sure to pass them along to the rest of the staff. If there is ever any other way we can be of service to you, please feel free to let us know.

Rob Taylor, General Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I travel and stay overnight about once a month for business. This place is in my top 3. Great value for the accommodations. The room was spotless. Breakfast was great. The staff was wonderful. Pay the extra $20 a night. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robert T, Manager at Hampton Inn Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and letting us know how we are doing. It is wonderful to hear your warm regards and I will make sure to pass them onto our staff. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Muskegon.

Best, Robert Taylor General Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was extremely disappointed in my recent stay at this Hampton Inn. We had a recent power outage and decided that one night we would stay in a hotel to avoid freezing in our house. We knew that the Hampton Inns were always a good choice for the price. This location, however is the exception the rule. We had a very loud and obnoxious neighbors. I went and knocked on the door and politely asked if they could keep it down because my daughter had school in the morning and my husband & I had to work. They said they would...I was up until 1am listening to their conversations. The walls are paper thin.

2  Thank ma2kittlewittles
Robert T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Muskegon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Idette,

Thank you for your recent stay with the Hampton Inn Muskegon following the recent severe weather. I am sorry to hear you lost power and I hope everything has returned to normal for you now. I can certainly understand your frustration with some noisy neighbors in the hotel as we try to keep a peaceful and relaxing environment for all of our guests. We take complaints about noise very seriously especially in the late night hours and do not tolerate constant disruptions. Our staff should have been quick to respond to any complaints about noise and I apologize if you reported this to the desk staff and they did not act quickly enough to allow you to rest. Thank you for brining this to our attention and I will see what more we can do to preserve our quiet environment for you and any future guests at our hotel.

Robert Talyor

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We went 2 days with interrupted tv service in our room and they said sorry nothing we can do about it. We tried to hang out in the lobby with our friends and were told that it was not allowed, but we did it anyway to the displeasure of the counter staff.

3  Thank Robert S

Dear Robert,

Please allow me to thank you for your recent stay with the Hampton Inn Muskegon and for offering a review on Trip Advisor. I sincerely apologize for the disruption in the television signal at the hotel. Our staff reacted as quickly as possible to contact the satellite provider to begin to fix the problem and I am rather disappointed in their response time over the weekend myself, I am so sorry the repair took as long as it did. As for the lobby, we enjoy having guests relax and congregate in the communal area. We always want our guests to feel at home anywhere in our hotel and I apologize if the staff did not convey this during your stay. I know the only restriction we place on the lobby is during the late night hours so as not to disturb nearby guest rooms. I hope that the next time you are in the Muskegon area you will give us the opportunity to show you a much better Hampton Inn experience.