We recently stayed here for my son's baseball tournament, along with the rest of this team. The staff is very friendly and tried to make up for all the hotel's shortcomings, but that is an impossible task. The hotel was understaffed the entire weekend (the front desk person was also in charge of the laundry, the breakfast area and all other needs of guests). The pool area had two drinking fountains that were rusted and filthy, the security door to the outside hallway was broken when we arrived and even thought we told the front desk, it was never fixed during our entire 5 day stay. The rooms are small and dingy looking. There was an odd smell in the hallways and they were very hot. The breakfast room had two tables and is very small, so it was always extremely crowded and there was never any place to sit. The location is convenient, right off the highway and not too far down the road from a large shopping area. If this had been a budget hotel, fine, but it does not have budget prices (at least not during the busy summer months). We ended up checking out two days earlier than planned (as did a few of our other families on the team) and going elsewhere. I'm sure there has got to be someplace better to stay in the area than this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Lakes Mall, Great Lakes Naval Memorial and Muskegon County Airport Enjoy friendly service and down-home comfort at Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon hotel. Only two miles from Muskegon County Airport and off Interstates 31 and 96, our non-smoking Muskegon, MI, hotel invites you to explore exciting Lake Michigan-area attractions, including Lakes Mall and Michigan's Adventure. All of our guest rooms have amenities you can depend on to make your stay comfortable, including plush Simmons Beautyrest bedding and refrigerators. Start your day with free continental breakfast while reading your free copy of USA Today. Get in a workout at our gym or go for a swim in our heated indoor pool. Check email in the comfort of your room with free Wi-Fi Internet access or work in our business center. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Bordering the shores of Lake Michigan, Muskegon offers endless outdoor adventure and excitement - all within minutes of our Muskegon hotel. Feel the thrills of Michigan's Adventure, where you will scream aboard the Shivering Timbers roller coaster or defy gravity on the Funnel of Fear. Climb aboard the Lake Express for a scenic high-speed ferry tour or board the WWII submarine USS Silversides for sunken shipwreck discoveries. Catch a big one aboard a chartered fishing boat or climb to the top of White River Lighthouse for awe-inspiring views. If shopping is your desire, get a dose of retail therapy at Lakes Mall. DINING OPTIONS Choose from a variety of restaurants and local eateries within minutes of our Muskegon, MI, hotel. Dockers Fish House & Lounge serves up fresh-off-the-boat seafood while Hearthstone Bistro Bar & Grill specializes in gourmet sandwiches, salads and made-from-scratch soups. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIES Our hotel in Muskegon, MI, offers a fully equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Muskegon
- Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon Hotel Muskegon
- Baymont Inn Muskegon