The remodeling that is being performed will turn this hotel into a hidden gem, even without the remodeling my family and I enjoyed the amenities greatly. You can see where another chain owned it and ran it into the ground, the new Baymont is doing some wonderful renovations, as well as simple standards such as super clean rooms, and attention to detail. Staff was very courteous, they were always smiling and very quick to help!
The downfalls were the remnants of areas not yet remodeled, and the clerk had accidently given me a room that had one of their maintenance/remodel staff in it, they apologized profusely, I can totally understand an innocent mistake, at least the key didn't let me into the room, so I know that our room was secure (1st key made gets precedence over a key made later); other than that one little issue, the rest of our stay was wonderful. Kids enjoyed the pool immensely, and Mom and dad enjoyed the price!!! Great place for families, and with the location great place to stop just to get some sleep!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Lakes Mall, Great Lakes Naval Memorial and Muskegon County Airport Enjoy friendly service and down-home comfort at Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon hotel. Only two miles from Muskegon County Airport and off Interstates 31 and 96, our non-smoking Muskegon, MI, hotel invites you to explore exciting Lake Michigan-area attractions, including Lakes Mall and Michigan's Adventure. All of our guest rooms have amenities you can depend on to make your stay comfortable, including plush Simmons Beautyrest bedding and refrigerators. Start your day with free continental breakfast while reading your free copy of USA Today. Get in a workout at our gym or go for a swim in our heated indoor pool. Check email in the comfort of your room with free Wi-Fi Internet access or work in our business center. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Bordering the shores of Lake Michigan, Muskegon offers endless outdoor adventure and excitement - all within minutes of our Muskegon hotel. Feel the thrills of Michigan's Adventure, where you will scream aboard the Shivering Timbers roller coaster or defy gravity on the Funnel of Fear. Climb aboard the Lake Express for a scenic high-speed ferry tour or board the WWII submarine USS Silversides for sunken shipwreck discoveries. Catch a big one aboard a chartered fishing boat or climb to the top of White River Lighthouse for awe-inspiring views. If shopping is your desire, get a dose of retail therapy at Lakes Mall. DINING OPTIONS Choose from a variety of restaurants and local eateries within minutes of our Muskegon, MI, hotel. Dockers Fish House & Lounge serves up fresh-off-the-boat seafood while Hearthstone Bistro Bar & Grill specializes in gourmet sandwiches, salads and made-from-scratch soups. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIES Our hotel in Muskegon, MI, offers a fully equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Muskegon
- Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon Hotel Muskegon
- Baymont Inn Muskegon