Moderately priced and nicely updated rooms with large flat screen television, refrigerator and even energy efficient toilet .Hallways still need new carpet and updating, we prefer second floor room facing west towards woods but there is some road noise from the expressway and lights from the parking lot (also there is no elevator to the second floor; only ice machine is on first floor) Employees were friendly, helpful and courteous. Continental breakfast is adequate with waffle maker, hard boiled eggs, yogurt etc. ...Bob Evans is nearby if you want a good omelet.
If you are a nature lover be sure to visit Hoffmaster State park on Lake Michigan for a great beach and hiking/cross country ski trails thru wooded back dunes area (from Baymont Inn go south to Pontaluna Road and turn west)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Lakes Mall, Great Lakes Naval Memorial and Muskegon County Airport Enjoy friendly service and down-home comfort at Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon hotel. Only two miles from Muskegon County Airport and off Interstates 31 and 96, our non-smoking Muskegon, MI, hotel invites you to explore exciting Lake Michigan-area attractions, including Lakes Mall and Michigan's Adventure. All of our guest rooms have amenities you can depend on to make your stay comfortable, including plush Simmons Beautyrest bedding and refrigerators. Start your day with free continental breakfast while reading your free copy of USA Today. Get in a workout at our gym or go for a swim in our heated indoor pool. Check email in the comfort of your room with free Wi-Fi Internet access or work in our business center. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Bordering the shores of Lake Michigan, Muskegon offers endless outdoor adventure and excitement - all within minutes of our Muskegon hotel. Feel the thrills of Michigan's Adventure, where you will scream aboard the Shivering Timbers roller coaster or defy gravity on the Funnel of Fear. Climb aboard the Lake Express for a scenic high-speed ferry tour or board the WWII submarine USS Silversides for sunken shipwreck discoveries. Catch a big one aboard a chartered fishing boat or climb to the top of White River Lighthouse for awe-inspiring views. If shopping is your desire, get a dose of retail therapy at Lakes Mall. DINING OPTIONS Choose from a variety of restaurants and local eateries within minutes of our Muskegon, MI, hotel. Dockers Fish House & Lounge serves up fresh-off-the-boat seafood while Hearthstone Bistro Bar & Grill specializes in gourmet sandwiches, salads and made-from-scratch soups. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIES Our hotel in Muskegon, MI, offers a fully equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Muskegon
- Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon Hotel Muskegon
- Baymont Inn Muskegon