We had an incredible extended family experience in this Chateau. We hired the entire castle and could not have been happier. Absolutely beautiful ... everything was great. Food was awesome. Do not expect modern.... that would be crazy this is a very old castle with all the charm - BUT it is not modern. It is very comfortable and exceptionable for such an old castle. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of green Périgord , situated between Périgueux and Brantome, " discover the charm of the past, in one of the most beautiful castles of the Dordogne hotels , whose origins date back to the fifteenth century."17 rooms and suites, spacious and bright , with antique furnishings combined with modern comforts. Each has its own character and offers stunning views over the rolling countryside and the old park . Romantic " les Moulineaux " suite with canopy bed has a private access to the terrace of the dungeon. Absolute calm. Pets allowed .The castle restaurant : generous traditional and gourmet cuisine based on fresh, seasonal and local produce prepared by our chef Marie Verdier . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chateau De La Cote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Cote Hotel Brantome
- Chateau De La Cote Brantome