A real renaissance castle surrounded by unspoiled hills. Large, bright rooms, with antique furniture and high windows overlooking green meadows. No luxury, no design and no high tech but charme and silence, and genuine hospitality. Good, basic breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of green Périgord , situated between Périgueux and Brantome, " discover the charm of the past, in one of the most beautiful castles of the Dordogne hotels , whose origins date back to the fifteenth century."17 rooms and suites, spacious and bright , with antique furnishings combined with modern comforts. Each has its own character and offers stunning views over the rolling countryside and the old park . Romantic " les Moulineaux " suite with canopy bed has a private access to the terrace of the dungeon. Absolute calm. Pets allowed .The castle restaurant : generous traditional and gourmet cuisine based on fresh, seasonal and local produce prepared by our chef Marie Verdier . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau De La Cote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Cote Hotel Brantome
- Chateau De La Cote Brantome