“Very Accomodating”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights
Reviewed 26 December 2013

On a last minute notice the staff was able to accomodate the group I was with. They gave us a late check out and kept the breakfast open an extra hour. Adam and front desk staff were great. Adam alerted us to a downed power line on the way to our destination and provided detour directions. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Only complaint were very inebriated guests who allowed their children to run up and down the hallways. When I called the front desk at 2 AM to complain they immediately handled the situation. If travels bring me back to this area I will definetly stay at this property again. Thanks to the staff for all the last minute help.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for room that does not face the parking lot.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dominic306
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with other travelers. I am very happy that we were able to accommodate your group’s last minute needs. It is nice to hear such great feedback regarding our staff and the hotel renovations, as the entire team here has worked very hard to make this possible. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We try to stay at Red Roof Inns whenever possible when travelling because we feel they are a great stay for the money and we really appreciate their pet friendly policy. This was one of the nicer Red Roof Inns we stayed at on a cross country trip. The room was very nicely done and very clean. The bed was great, very comfy and the staff was friendly and welcoming. Was very quiet and we felt safe staying there. Would definitely recommend this property and would be pleased to stay here again should the need arise.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with other travlers. We have recently finished out entire renovation, and it is great to hear that you were very satisfied and that this was one of the nicest Inns you have stayed at. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you soon.

Red Roof Inn & Suites ~ Muskegon Heights

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My brother, daughter and I would like to thank the entire staff for their professionalism and courtesy during our recent stay. They truly made you feel welcome and was very attentive. We interacted with Adam and Christine the most and deserve special mention, they went the extra mile. Rooms were very clean and beds extra comfortable. I have stayed in other hotel/motels around the world over the years and few could compare. Thank You again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your recent experience with other travelers. I am very pleased to hear that the entire staff was able to make you feel comfortable during your stay, and special recognition has been given to Adam and Christine. The entire staff has been doing a wonderful job here to make our guests feel confident, significant, and delighted during their stay and it is great to hear positive feedback such as yours. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was ssurprised that this hotel was so clean and the staff was super nice. I had to check out of the holiday inn Downtown because they were booked. I have had nothing but good experiences with the Red Roof, but this one was in weird part of town. Regardless of that it was very clean and the staff was super friendly. Right by the lake which was a plus for me. Breakfast was also good. Stayed 09/28/2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with other travelers. I am very glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with our clean hotel, friendly staff, and great breakfast options. It is always nice to hear great feedback such as yours, as it shows the Red Roof of Muskegon Team that their hard work and dedication is paying off. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and I hope you stay with us again during your next trip to Muskegon.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

This was a very nice Red Roof Inn. It's centrally located to all of Muskegon's events. The manager was very kind, very helpful, and very polite. The breakfast offering was very, very good. All things considered, I'm returning here again.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with other travelers. I am very happy to hear that you felt our inn was in a central location, that the staff was very helpful, and that we offered a great breakfast selection. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Exterior has room for improvement. Carpets need to be replaced. Room was clean Bath was clean
Breakfast nothing fancy but fruit cereal ,juice and coffee avaliable. Hot tub ,pool and fitness centre areas are nothing fancy but suitable. Here's the best part. We payed approx. $ 50.00 for a one night stay. that was the seniors rate. Thats a lot of value for $50.00 dollars . We will go back again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with other travelers. I am very happy to hear that you were very satisfied with our "Value" for the price, and that you felt our rooms were clean and comfortable. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

The front desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel location was a bit unsettling, and the hallways were a bit soiled, but the room was an unexpected treasure! Beautiful décor, very clean, and it was easy to control the climate. Not really close to anything, but it was worth the drive to find the dog beach for my travel buddy.

Room Tip: Go for a king sized bed! You get SOOOO many pillows!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
i0712, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

To our Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Red Roof Inn & Suites with other travelers. I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our friendly and helpful front desk staff. It is also nice to hear great feedback regarding our recent renovations, such as beautiful décor, along with clean and comfortable rooms. I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Muskegon Heights
Rodeway Inn Muskegon
Rodeway Inn Muskegon
#6 of 12 in Muskegon
Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights? Share your experiences!