“Fajitas & Rum”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Jersey, Channel Islands
“Fajitas & Rum”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I went here for dinner during a holiday in Hossegor. It was completely empty apart from our table which I found odd and meant there was no atmosphere which was a shame. The staff were very friendly. We both had fajitas and shared some chips, it was delicious! I ordered a cuba libra (rum, coke & lime) but could not drink it as it tasted awful! The waitress did ask if I wanted more coke to put in it but I think it would still have tasted bad -perhaps cheap rum? Anyway, that would not stop me from returning in the future.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank LilaDawson

Toulouse, France
“good for lunch”
Reviewed 14 July 2011

we only went to the restaurant for lunch, so we did not sample the entire menu; the service was friendly and welcoming; the lunch menu was reasonably priced at 12 euros (including wine) and was of good quality; burgers were definitely less exciting; the place is about 5 minutes walking from both the main beach and the downtown area.

• Visited July 2011