Les Moulins du Duc(Moelan sur Mer)
US$193
US$184
  • Pool
Entre Mer Et Riviere(Moelan sur Mer)
TripAdvisor
La Cleuzeraie(Moelan sur Mer)
TripAdvisor
Ty Time(Moelan sur Mer)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Stayed one night, needing a stopover in the area.
Fake flowers and imitation fruit in bowls in the reception area set the tone.
The gardens are very nice but not particularly special, the room we had was fine but no particular wow factor. No dinner available. Breakfast disappointing - a few 'continental breakfast' bits and pieces brought to your table ....
Ground floor room, don;t know if they have first floor.
It was ok but there was nothing that would make us want to return.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Genuinefoodlover2014
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

What a dream stay! From reception until I left, I continued to be in awe of the wonderful facilities and service. The room was extremely comfortable. Staff were helpful and kind, just lovely. The Continental breakfast was beautifully done. One of the best parts: the estate is secluded and serene.

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank Renee S
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Next time you visit France don't miss Brittany, with it's dramatically beautiful coastline, golden sand beaches, quaint fishing harbors and old villages. Years ago, my wife and I discovered the Manoir de Kertalg. This spectacular property, gorgeous guest rooms and friendly staff make this resort our favorite in all of Brittany. We can't wait for our next visit there. As a bonus you are just minutes from Pont Aven, the city of art, where Gauguin and numerous artists called home and Belon, the little town known for the origin of the world famous Belon oysters.

Save hours of research. The Manoir de Kertalg is it.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Frank E
Reviewed 5 September 2014

What a marvelous setting! A joy to arrive and a nightly return longed for. Brann and his team treated us like the royalty we think we are ;-). The drive into the estate set the stage. The walk through the gardens to the entrance underlined our arrival. And with a greeting that said "welcome home" we were all smiles. When Brann showed us to our room we knew we had chosen very well and the following days only confirmed that. The morning routine was regal. The location is idyllic. There is no reason not to visit. Enjoy!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room. We had number 5 which was large - even by American standards.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Taglotn
Reviewed 5 September 2014

The setting of this hotel is absolutely beautiful as are the rooms and the staff are very nice and helpful, the major problem with this hotel is the beds THEY ARE SO UNCOMFORTABLE AND VERY SMALL! My husband and I stayed for two nights and I have to say, after two nights of little to no sleep it was a relief to move on to the next place, it is a shame as other than this it would be lovely but I am afraid I could not recommend this place to anyone as for me to be on holiday and unable to get a good nights rest is unacceptable, especially for the price we paid.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple