“Beautiful Beral”
other travellers have booked this property
The front of the house at Béral in classic stone
Cool refreshment under the French summer sun The traditional kitchen and living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The front of the house at Béral in classic stone
Cool refreshment under the French summer sun
The traditional kitchen and living room
Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
One of the spacious light-filled upstairs bedrooms
Elegance and antique furniture in the other upstairs bedroom
Downstairs bathroom with washing machine and drier
The first downstairs bedroom and second bathroom
The second downstairs bedroom with single beds
View from an upstairs bedroom - bright, tranquil and sun-filled all day
Tranquil private sunbathing at the heated pool
Roses abound all over the property!
Restful quiet in glorious scenery + great walking
A quiet corner for outdoor meals and snacks
Chateau de Montbazillac: amazing place unique wine!
Nearby historic village St Cirq Lapopie - one of France's most beautiful
Sunflowers luxuriate under the summer sun
Hang-gliding centre at nearby Douelles - float over the vineyards!
The pool suspended over open countryside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

btlee2016
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Beral”
Reviewed 16 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This is the third time we have visited this truly lovely farmhouse. My partner and I travelled with my two children and my mum and dad. The layout out of the farmhouse is just right, my parents occupying the ground floor level while we stayed in the main part of the farmhouse. The views are superb - giving a real feeling of peace and tranquillity. The salt pool is super - heated and and totally secluded. We spent many hours with our children splashing about. Melissa and Richard, the owners of Beral, were very welcoming and incredibly helpful.

The local area offers a host of things to do and places to visit. Montcuq, the nearest town has a number of good cafes and restaurants as well as a superb market. There is a swimming lake near Montcuq with a "total wipe out obstacle course" which the children loved.

I cannot say enough nice things about both the house, its owners and the location in which Beral lies, the only downside is that we had to come home.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Skunkmeis...
East Sussex
“A gîte and location which we've found hard to beat.”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I had a signifcant birthday this year and when my wife asked where I'd like to go on holiday I had no hesitation in replying: Béral. I've stayed at quite a few places over more years than I'd care to admit to, and I know these things are subjective, but this place set a high benchmark for my tastes.

We stayed there 3 years ago and, despite unusually average weather that year, we still had a fantastic week. So much for 2013; our fortnight in August 2016 was fantastic.

This isn't a high end luxury home overlooking a millionaire's Mediterranean marina. Instead it is a tastefully appointed hillside farmhouse conversion in the Lot, quietly off the beaten track but yet within easy reach of the usual amenitiesalong with vineyards and bustling markets galore.

Although there were only four of us, the house will comfortably sleep 8+. The heated pool is lovely, whether used for catching the daytime rays or stargazing at night.

The owners, Richard and Melissa, were on hand for both our stays and were both helpful and great company. As with any good hosts, they were happy either to join in or stay out of the way, being sensitive to their guests' needs.

Those are the headlines. I hope they don't get too booked up as we want to go there again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing