Five star hospitality but with an individual distinct style. Only a few rooms in a large manor house and with excellent attention to detail. Cup of fine darjeeling and homemade shortbread on arrival. Dinner was delicious - fine dining but honest style. Excellent produce with no foam in sight! Breakfast outstanding. Iain can certainly cook. Rooms all individual and beautifully done. Highly recommended. The swimming pool was bijou but got to say my children adored it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 37 acres of formal gardens and woodland the Manoir is a tranquil and relaxing setting to get away from it all yet only 25minutes from the centre of Caen. The House has welcoming log fires in the winter a heated indoor pool and sauna and a very nice dining room.There is a warm and friendly atmosphere with both French and English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Manoir de la Riviere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De La Riviere Hotel Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles
- Manoir De La Riviere Normandy/Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles, France