If you enjoy the beauty and peacefulness of a country estate, with easy access to the Normandy beaches and Saint Michel, this is the place to visit.
The rooms are well kept and comfortable, and you have access to fireplaced lounges,
outdoor terraces, indoor swimming pool, and much more.
The owners run a cooking school, and for a very modest fee, will create a one-of-a-kind gourmet feast for you. Their offerings were far better than any of the surrounding restaurants, and after our first meal, we never wanted anything else.
We arrived this time needing a place to stay in Normandy, while we visited the sites. We intend to make Manor de la Rivière the destination next time. A graceful place to relax and enjoy fantastic culinary delights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 37 acres of formal gardens and woodland the Manoir is a tranquil and relaxing setting to get away from it all yet only 25minutes from the centre of Caen. The House has welcoming log fires in the winter a heated indoor pool and sauna and a very nice dining room.There is a warm and friendly atmosphere with both French and English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Manoir de la Riviere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De La Riviere Hotel Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles
- Manoir De La Riviere Normandy/Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles, France