We stayed here one night (Sunday) and we were the only guests. Despite this Ian laid on an excellent evening meal which was worthy of any food you would expect in a Michelin star restaurant. Nothing was too much trouble and our only regret was that the weather prevented us from exploring the grounds the next morning. This was an excellent start to our mini break in the Charente area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 37 acres of formal gardens and woodland the Manoir is a tranquil and relaxing setting to get away from it all yet only 25minutes from the centre of Caen. The House has welcoming log fires in the winter a heated indoor pool and sauna and a very nice dining room.There is a warm and friendly atmosphere with both French and English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Manoir de la Riviere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De La Riviere Hotel Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles
- Manoir De La Riviere Normandy/Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles, France