Its not really a fair comparison to have this in the hotel section of Trip Advisor. It felt much more like going to a good friend's house and having them prepare wonderful meals and make sure you are comfortable. Iain and Maureen made our family feel at home in an unassuming and unforced way and were a wealth of knowledge regarding sight seeing. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the food is well beyond expectation. I highly recommend this as a wonderful place to stay when seeing all there is to see in Normandy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 37 acres of formal gardens and woodland the Manoir is a tranquil and relaxing setting to get away from it all yet only 25minutes from the centre of Caen. The House has welcoming log fires in the winter a heated indoor pool and sauna and a very nice dining room.There is a warm and friendly atmosphere with both French and English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Manoir de la Riviere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De La Riviere Hotel Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles
- Manoir De La Riviere Normandy/Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles, France