“Nice!”

Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in New Buffalo
Price range: US$26 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Feast on USDA Prime 42-day dry aged steaks, succulent cold water lobster, gourmet desserts and more. Dining at Copper Rock Steakhouse is an experience like no other.450 wines available by the bottle and glass!Stop by the bar in Copper Rock Steakhouse for pre-dinner martinis, or an after-dinner cognacCopper Rock guests must be 21 years of age to dine.
Reviewed 25 May 2009

We went here after waiting over an hour for a table at the Bentwood (apparently they FORGOT us even tho we had a beeper and were sitting next to the hostess area) and this place was GREAT! We were seated right away (Saturday night) and the server was so nice. I was having some issues and the Bentwood put me over the egde but our server made me feel better immediately! My husbands pork chop was exactly the way he likes them and my mashed potato/ salad comfort food meal could not have been better! Great value also, nice place. Who would have thought a casino restaurant would be so good? Well IT IS!

1  Thank BunnieT

Reviewed 9 December 2008

Top notch, black tie servers! Incredible food served at the perfect temperature with a smile and willingness to exceed your expectations! Try the King Crab Legs! For being HUGE one might think they would be tough and not very tasty, but QUITE THE OPPOSITE! Be sure to share your side dishes; they are too large to eat by yourself. Highly recommended! Sorry to hear the Goshen folks had a bad go of it. I guess every one has a bad experience somewhere sometime.

1  Thank nilesMI
Reviewed 19 August 2008

We arrived at the restaurant without reservations and were seated immediately even though it was a Saturday night and they seemed reatively busy.

The wait persons were quite personable as well as knowledgeable about the the offerings in the menu as well as the wine list. They were also very attentive but not overbearing as we have found in some other fine dining establishments.

The food was excellent - prepared nicely and presented well. It was a nice dining experience, good timing between courses an we did not feel as if we were under pressure to leave.

We will definitely return.

Reviewed 28 July 2008

Our experience this weekend with the four winds management staff was appalling at best. We made reservations 2 weeks ahead at copper rock to celebrate my 30th birthday. Called 1 week out and confirmed. 6 of us drove 3 hours round trip only to be told by Miguel that there was no record of our reservation, and there was no way he could accommodate us (the restaurant behind him was 60% empty at that time). My wife and I frequently visit places to spend top dollar for top cuisine. There is no level of culinary excellence that can make Miguel's behavior acceptable. He was rude, unaccommodating, unapologetic and didn't even offer us a seat in the bar. We asked for a manager and Miguel told us he WAS the manager. I can't believe Miguel would be hired as management at Copper Rock. He basically explained to us that copper rock's priority was only to the high rollers holding a players card.
No amount of apologizing by four winds will bring us back to this place, thanks to Miguel. He shouldn't even be on the janitorial staff.

1  Thank q8bpm