“"Your Better than Average Restaurant"”
Review of Jimmy's Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Jimmy's Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Sat at the bar and enjoyed a cocktail, salad and scallops appetizer. Not the best dinner I ever had - but pretty close! A little expensive - but well worth it if you like good food. Service was excellent. Would definitely return on my next trip through New Buffalo.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

The restaurant was recomended by the hotel we were staying at. We both had salad and soup and were very pleased. The Southwest Chicken Salad had a nice little kick to it. My wife had the BBQ Chicken Salad and it was excellent. Not spicy at all. I had the chili and I love good chili and this was. My wife had the Lobster Bisque and she enjoyed it. The service was good and we enjoyed the atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We have eaten here numerous times and the food, service and atmosphere is wonderful. From a sandwich, soup or an entrée its all good

Reviewed 16 September 2013

The food was delicious, and although I guess the prices are typical for an upscale restaurant, it still seemed a bit expensive. We were there with a large party, and we were given the outdoor patio seating for privacy, which was very nice. However, because we were such a large party, we were not able to choose off the menu. To save time, the restaurant chose 3 entrees and 3 sandwiches for us to choose from. For 2 entrees, 1 adult beverage and 1 soda plus tax and tip (added in), I paid $52. Had we not been limited in our choices, I could have ordered a little bit cheaper items. We had two waiters that we very attentive and made no order mistakes that I am aware of. It was a nice place, and I would recommend it if you are looking for a fancier meal.

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised that this restaurant turned out to be an upscale dining option. I did not expect much when the hotel I was staying at suggested "Jimmy's" up the road. It's more like an elegant chop house atmosphere. There's a nice waterfall wall at the entrance, a cozy fireplace, and a very cool ceiling with sparkling stars in the sky.
Appetizers are about $8-10. Streaks up to $26, burgers just under $10. Excellent food!!