The hotel itself is fine, in fact it may be one of the nicer Fairfield Inns I've stayed in. While on the low end of the Marriott chain and therefore missing a lot of the luxuries you'd get at a JW, this one has very nice staff, furnishings were updated, mostly okay breakfast (could have used better fruit and biscuits). They are convenient to Four Winds Casino and even provide shuttle service there. The problem I had is that the main job of a hotel, for me, is to provide good sleeping accommodations, and the hotel's proximity to I-94 made it impossible for me to get a good night's sleep. I was on the side of the hotel nearest the highway, and the noise from the trucks passing by kept me up most of the night despite using the white noise app on my iPad, earplugs, etc. Perhaps a room on the other side of the hotel would have been okay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites New Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites New Buffalo
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New Buffalo Hotel New Buffalo
- Fairfield Inn New Buffalo
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New Buffalo Michigan