“Our kid loves Kids Quest”
Review of Kids Quest

Kids Quest
More attraction details
Owner description: Kids Quest is the largest supervised children's entertainment provider in the United States for children 6 weeks to 12 years old. Kids Quest offers a variety of activities: gym, Karaoke Star Stage, arcade and video games (Wii(R), iPad(R), Kinect(R)), indoor play piece, arts and crafts, Quest Cafe, Tiny Tot room, group games, and more! (Activities vary by center.) Our centers are open seven days a week, including nights and holidays. Our staff is certified in CPR and first aid. Kids Quest is a shoe-free environment and socks are required (available for purchase). Cyber Quest This property also has a Cyber Quest supervised family-friendly entertainment arcade featuring non-violent games appropriate for all ages. Children under the age of 12 are required to be with an adult, and those over 12 can enjoy the arcade on their own. Cyber Quest employees are unique to the industry as they are trained not only to serve guests, but interact with them in order to provide a high level of customer service and game playing enjoyment. Guests purchase cards preloaded with credits and swipe them at the game of their choice to begin play, thus avoiding the use of tokens and carrying cash. Cyber Quest is a terrific destination for families, offering convenient hours. Clean, colorful and engaging, Cyber Quest boasts an incredibly wide variety of redemption prizes that will inspire everyone to keep playing! Snacks and meals are available for purchase at the cafe they share with Kids Quest. Cyber Quest provides entertainment 365 days a year
Chicago, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Our kid loves Kids Quest”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We have used Kids Quest twice now to watch our son and both experiences have been excellent. First off the staff is wonderful and second they have all sorts fun things for the kids to do - from ipad stations, a mini diner, a movie area and train table. The rates are reasonable and I feel confident that my kid is having as great a time as I am. I just wish there were more Kids Quests.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank gnatnelson

Iowa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Loved Kids Quest”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We loved Kids Quest. We were so relieved to see how they take care of the children and the safety measures they have in place. A wonderful thing that more casinos in the U.S. need to have!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank smalltowniowagirl
Belleville, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Place for kids while you are in Casino”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My wife and I looked at Kids Quest while we stayed at the hotel. We did not have our grandchildren with us on this trip but looked at all the things that were here for them to do. They had not only video games but an I-pad station basketball court and endless activities to keep the children busy for hours.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Clarence R
Warsaw, Indiana
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Nice place for kids”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Ive taken my daughter here several times and she has always had fun. I believe they charge around 7 dollars an hour and they have a very secure checkin procedure for the kids. They nave snacks or food availabl and you can set a spending limit for your child. This is a really nice options for parents and probably the main reason I frequent this casino.

Visited March 2013