“Best Spa in New Buffalo”
Review of Evolve Spa

Evolve Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Evolve Spa is the newest spa in New Buffalo, with a chic modern upscale look and a fresh outlook at Massage Therapy. EVOLVE SPA is a full service spa which provides a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere for your spa experience, whether you are here for one of our relaxing massages, a body scrub or wrap, or facial or nail treatment, you will always be happy you chose Evolve Spa. At Evolve Spa, massage is NOT our work, it is our passion, come see the EVOLVE SPA difference for yourself. Evolve Spa massage therapists are all clinically trained to provide the most appropriate treatment for your specific needs or condition as it relates to your health and overall well-being. We are trained to treat athletes, injuries and those recovering from surgeries as a part of our training, as well as we work. So whether you are a weekend warrior or if you are suffering from fibromyalgia, Parkinson's, Cancer. arthrititis, etc ..Evolve Spa knows exactly what to do to relieve your pain and get you on your way to enjoy all the best of New Buffalo.Spa Packages, girlfriend spa parties, bachlorette parties, conventions, groups are welcome. We can accomodate your private spa party. Outcalls to your cottage or weekend home are available. Call Evolve Spa for a convenient appointment time, open 7 days a week for 9am-9pm BY APPOINTMENT. Please call ahead for larger groups or PRIVATE spa parties.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Prior to visiting New Buffalo for our "baby moon," I asked our hotel for a recommended spa for my wife as I knew I wanted to book her a pre-natal massage. Our hotel recommended Evolve. I read up about the place, reading reviews on multiple sites (including TripAdvisor, of course) and decided to book my wife a 90 minute massage. I called, left a message, and also emailed the spa. The proprietor contacted me immediately by phone and I made the appointment.

I walked my wife to the spa and, admittedly, was a little nervous as the spa shares a strip mall with a couple of nondescript commercial entities. But once we got inside, the interior looked nice and I was more comfortable with the choice.

I can't say much more about Evolve (since I was not the recipient of the massage!), but my wife thoroughly enjoyed her treatment. She noted the staff was incredibly professional and the facilities quite nice. The only thing she mentioned was that they might want to consider accentuating the "spa" aspect -- that is, provide guests with luxury robes, offer cucumber water, etc.

Definitely book a treatment at Evolve if you're looking to solidify a relaxing experience while staying in New Buffalo / Harbor County.

4  Thank Hendrik W
EvolveSpa, Manager at Evolve Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Thank you for your input and we certainly DID take your advice and offer roomy LUXURIOUS THICK white robes and bottled drinking water to our clients.
In the past we found, some people do not like cucumber, some do not like lemon, some do not like strawberry water as we have tried them all. All people are pleased with a large bottle of chilled water! We also often times provide fruit such as apples and oranges and bananas. Happy to order a lunch in for you here, if you choose one of our all day spa packages!!!Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Everything was very professional. They fit me in right away! I had my back massage by masseuse "Alex Francis"
I didn't have to explain much....she just knew where my back needed to be worked on!
Everyone was really supper nice and went (out of their way) to make sure I was pleased.
I would recommend to anyone with back pain or stress. Lastly THANK YOU ALEX FROM EVOLVE SPA!!! 5 STARS!!! VERY GOOD WORK!!!
Thank you!!
Isaac

1  Thank Isaac G

Dear Issac,
Thank you again for your review and your recommendation of Alex, and we are happy that Alex was able to alleviate your pain.
We hope to see you again soon for another massage!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I booked a massage special which included a 60 minute massage along with a Vitamin C mask at a very reasonable cost at Evolve Spa.
The owner, Ruta, is an incredible masseuse. In addition to an excellent massage, she has vast clinical knowledge and was able to focus on some specific physical problems I had. The Vitamin C mask smelled fantastic and my skin felt great after the treatment.
I wish I lived closer to Evolve. I would go monthly. I highly recommend the professionalism and the atmosphere. I will definitely return.

1  Thank VacationRN19

DearVacation RN,
Thank you for a glowing review of my massage. I pride myself in my clinical massage knowledge and always seek the best results for their treatments. The difference between my massage and massages in other spas in the area is that I truly enjoy what I do and my passion shines onto my work. I wish you did not live so far away too, please continue to get massage at home, and of course, come see me again when you are in New Buffalo, MI or Harbor Country.
Ruta Green

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My wife and I visited Evolve Spa for a second time, and had an amazing experience...and the 5 out of 5 was well earned My therapist was Debbie, and she was amazing...and the gentleman who worked on my wife was so very attentive, kind and patient...that it truly made the experience for her.

To cap the experience, my wife noted that this was one of the best massages she had ever had...and she is a TOUGH critic...so for her to say that...5 out of 5 it is.

Thanks guys...will surely be back!

3  Thank Jason W

Dear Jen and Jason,
Thank you again for many return trips to Evolve Spa.
You are now like family. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I got a 60 minute Swedish massage and vitamin c facial from Andrew. It was just what I needed. I felt so relaxed after his unique massage techniques. The one and only drawback is it is quite noisy; I could hear the phone ringing & other people talking. I would definitely recommend this massage spa!

2  Thank NapervilleKelly

Dear Kelly,
Thank you for a wonderful review, our Massage with the Glo Therapeutics Vitamin C Mask is one of our most popular services. I am sorry about the phone ringing, Andrews room is the closest and sound does often carry but I am sure the massage made up for the noise. Our quiet time at the spa is at 9am -11am hope to see you again soon.