Comfortable beds. We checked in late and the lady at the front desk was very nice. Nice pool but no one had a suit so we didn't get to enjoy it. Quiet. Clean. The only thing that could have been better was breakfast. The pancake machine wasn't working. Had a biscuit and almost choked on it; it was so dry. Got a flat in the lot, that wasn't a happy experience. But I would stay again, I'd just have Mickey D's for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites of New Buffalo is a premier hotel in Harbor Country, offering excellent accommodations in a resort atmosphere near the shore of Lake Michigan, within 1 1/2 miles to the beach. The convenient location at exit 1 off I-94 is close to the new Four Winds Casino, The Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets in Michigan City, Indiana, Warren Dunes and less than an hour's drive to South Bend and Notre Dame University. It is a great location for visitors arriving to or leaving Chicago, approximately an hour from the greater Chicagoland area and within close proximity to the Michigan Wine Trail, including Tabor Hill, St. Julian, Free Run and The Round Barn, as well as other wineries. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast, free local phone calls and free high-speed Internet access. Visit New Buffalo, MI, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo Hotel New Buffalo
- Holiday Inn New Buffalo
- New Buffalo Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo Michigan