“Good Location at Winds”

Cuisines: American
Chi Town
“Good Location at Winds”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Has a healthy option of chicken, but very pricey!! Closes too early as well. I like to pretend I am in VEgas when i am here and no luck with any real late night places except Timbers.

Visited April 2012

Fort Wayne
“Good meal at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I went to the Willowbrook Cafe which is in the Four Winds Casino Resort in New Buffalo on a Saturday night. I went during supper time and it was not very busy. Perhaps 8-10 tables were being used.

The place is clean and modern and the server was friendly. They had the live keno up on the TV in one corner of the dining area.

I choose the Daily feature/Saturday special which was the BBQ ribs platter served with wedge potatoes and corn on the cob, and also included warm rolls and butter for only $12.00. I had 4 large meaty ribs that were pretty good. The potatoes were what you might expect, and the corn on the cob was a bi-color sweet corn-very yummy.

She initially forgot my rolls and butter, but when I asked she quickly took care of it. I was happy with my meal and the service and value. Inside the resort they also house a large buffet, an upscale steakhouse, this cafe, and a couple of other fast food-quick serve outlets. I would dine hear again.

Bill B/Fort Wayne IN