“If you have time on your hands...”

Flips Pancake House & Restaurant
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Thought I'd try Flips for breakfast on my last day in New Buffalo. Unfortunately there was a large, loud party already there and the wait for service was ridiculous. Sign on the door said seat yourself so I did and was ignored for over 10 minutes. Marge was extremely apologetic but it took me waving my arm and yelling "excuse me" to get her attention 20 minutes later to take my order. Food was delicious (pancakes & bacon) and served steaming hot. Not sure I'll try Flips again.

1  Thank babsten22

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Upscale American diner fare. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, the quality is exceptional, same with the service. The management practices good housekeeping.