Comfort Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Four Winds Casino Resort(New Buffalo)
View Hotel
Marina Grand Resort(New Buffalo)
View Hotel
Golden Sands Motel(Michigan City)
Lakeside Inn(Lakeside)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfour winds casinonice ladynot hesitate to stay here againwooded viewmicrowave and fridgelobby areasized bedcheck in was quickoff the highwayholiday innpool and hot tubcontinental breakfastlake michiganshuttlescentmcdonalds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We had made reservation through motels.com and when I got my credit card statement I had been billed by motels.com which I should have and New Buffalo Comfort Inn.When I called New Buffalo Comfort Inn the lady said she remembered it.She said she came in after I had arrived and seen what had happened and voided the credit card transaction.But I told her it did not get voided and was on my card statement.Was told I would have to dispute it through my credit card company and I did and comfort inn still would not give credit even with statement showing both charges.Staff was very rude and unprofessional from the start.Worst experience I have had at motel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Tom F
Reviewed 26 August 2011

stayed there thursday and friday night......nearly doubled the friday night rate over the thursday rate......then charged walkin customers nearly $50 less than they were charging us........would not refund the difference.

this is NOT a $150.00+ a night hotel

Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank gold-vintner
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Stopped off during a drive to Chicago - the nearby Fairfield and Holiday Inn were full and apparently we got the last room in this hotel. Reasonably priced and a very new looking room, we were very pleased. Complementary breakfast in the morning was good, make your own waffles etc.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Beautiful Hotel! Clean and new! Great bed and full breakfast in the morning! Just accross the highway from the casino...

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Right off the highway and a short driving distance from downtown New Buffalo and the casino. Very clean hotel and the staff is quite friendly. Good continental breakfast. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple