Comfort Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo(New Buffalo)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$86
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Buffalo(New Buffalo)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$130
US$52
US$50
Priceline
Marina Grand Resort(New Buffalo)
TripAdvisor
Four Winds Casino Resort(New Buffalo)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanfour winds casinonice ladynot hesitate to stay here againwooded viewmicrowave and fridgelobby areasized bedcheck in was quickoff the highwayholiday innpool and hot tubcontinental breakfastlake michiganshuttlescentmcdonalds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Michelle at the desk was a real treat. She went out of her way yo make sure the 4 of us had all we needed. The rooms were very clean. No complaints at all. We will certainly stay there again. Can certainly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I arrived at check-in time and was promptly registered and given a room key. The room was clean and it was pretty quiet.

This is a 3 story building with one row of rooms on the opposite side of the hotel. I was in the hotel proper with only 1 working ice machine for the whole place. This place is very expensive on the weekends and during high season.

You may want to research other places before paying $160 per night for a room with a single bed.

The breakfast was the typical pre-cooked and catered in eggs and sausage and make your own waffle bar. Nothing special or even very good.

The location is close to the highway and the casino but nothing else is within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Reg-Mur
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This could be the worst hotels my wife and I have ever stayed at. Not only was it a substandard property, but for the most part the staff was rude and not helpfull.
While the initial impression of the hotel was that is was clean, I soon found out that was wrong. The carpet in the lobby and elevator was badly stained. The room was clean at least the first night. Housekeeping did not make our bed or give us clean glasses for the 2nd day. The excuse was that the guest made the bed. My wife did not throw the bedspread on the floor so I guess that I'd call that making the bed.
There are so many other properties in that price range nearby, stay at any one of them. Not worth the price no matter how cheap.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We were traveling from the Traverse City area back home to Illinois and stayed at the Comfort Inn. We are seniors and were hoping for a decent rate but ended up paying $172.80 for a room with a moldy shower curtain, very rough towels, and a very old blanket and bed coverings. The lobby decor was filled with large vases stuffed with ugly plastic flowers. We won't stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My husband and I made a reservation with this property a month ago for $85 per night. We thought that rate included a senior discount which was requested by my husband. We just ended a call with a guest relations supervisor, named Dan, who advised us that a senior discount had not been applied and will not be applied. In fact, the rate for the same date, August 1, 2013, is now listed at $180. Dan was extremely indifferent and tried to tell us that we received a negotiated price from $180 to $85. Liar. The Comfort Inn website consistently showed a price of $90 throughout the month and only the last 2 or 3 days, listed a rate of $180. These people, supervisor Dan, guest relations rep, Donna, and 2 of the laziest reservation reps I have encountered, were not at all embarrassed by this price gouging practice. The location of this property and the property itself does not warrant a near 100% markup. Our reservation is only for one night so we will keep it for the $85 rate. I will revisit this site if we receive less than stellar service. If the service is exceptional, I will never say another word about this organization because we will never do business with it again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple