Enjoyed our three week day stay here with friends. Nice parking in lot adjacent to building. Great veranda seating for guests and separate large building on property with fireplace/sofa/chairs and tables for games. Queen beds were comfortable and room was clean. Staff very friendly. Could walk to downtown in a few minutes. Only thing I'd change would be to have more sound proofing between adjoining bathrooms and add a straight chair so there would be seating for two people at the same time without one having to sit on the bed. Not applicable to all rooms. Our room had an attractive antique dresser, but a desk with a chair in that space would have suited our laptop and seating needs better. Multiple rooms for our group with paying individually was great. A great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nine room, boutique Inn located in the center of New Buffalo, MI. Short walk to restaurants, shopping, bars, Amtrak, and one of the best beaches on Lake Michigan. Beautifully decorated rooms are quiet and private. Building was built new in 2005. Free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast. Internet TV with free Netflix and refrigerators in select rooms. Adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lake Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Country Hotel New Buffalo
- Country Inn New Buffalo
- New Buffalo Country Inn
- Lake Country Inn New Buffalo, Michigan