We stayed here for a weekend in March, but I just realized I never left a review. We wanted an easy, reasonably priced weekend away and this fit the bill. We took advantage of a March package that included a couples massage in the spa. This is an easy drive from Chicago if you are fortunate enough to not hit traffic. The staff was very helpful every step of the way. We thought we might arrive after the office had closed, so I called ahead. It happened that we did make it, but she (I don't remember names, sorry) had told me how to get into our room should they be closed. We stayed in SS Post Boy and the pictures don't do it justice. It is a one bedroom apartment that is bigger than most city dwellings. There is a full, compact kitchen with all the basics. The couch in the living room is extremely comfortable and the fireplace is a nice touch. The bedroom is a little small, but adequate and nicely layed out. The bed was very comfortable. We loved the two person Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom as well. It was cold and rainy when we were in town, but the patio would be a great place to enjoy your morning coffee. The Inn is an easy walk to downtown and several restaurants. You could easily spend a week here and be comfortable (oh if only we could!). We loved it so much we extended our stay by a night.
There is no staff on site over night. However, you are given a cell phone number to call if there are any problems. The inn was full when we were there and we did hear some noise from the unit above us, but nothing too bad (ie walking, plumbing, etc).
We loved it here and hope that we are able to visit again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our peaceful inn has been enthusiastically recommended by our many repeat guests. Located in the heart of the resort town, New Buffalo, six blocks from our picturesque Snug Harbor and broad Lake Michigan beach, our Harbor Country inn offers gracious sized rooms and suites, as well as several cottages suitable for small groups. Our large cottages are great for your summer vacation near the beach! Each of our accommodations is unique and comfortable. Some are pet friendly, too! Our Spa is a peaceful retreat offering therapeutic massage, facials, hydrotherapy and a full menu of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your New Buffalo Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Buffalo Hotel New Buffalo
- New Buffalo Inn And Spa
- New Buffalo Inn & Spa Michigan