In all the reviews I read they all failed to mention that this b&b sits right on a 4 lane highway. That was a major drawback for us. The room was good, the people were nice but it was loud even in the room.
New Buffalo itself isnt much to see either. Several empty storefronts, few bars and restaurants(Brewsters was very nice however) the beach was average at best. New Buffalo is good base to see the surrounding wineries I suppose. I cant really come up witha compelling reason to visit. Dont let my review keep yo from visting Michigan and Northern Michigan,. Places like Charlevoix, Mi are what New Buffalo could be.
If you really wan to visit New Buffalo, there are better and more economic options than the Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our peaceful inn has been enthusiastically recommended by our many repeat guests. Located in the heart of the resort town, New Buffalo, six blocks from our picturesque Snug Harbor and broad Lake Michigan beach, our Harbor Country inn offers gracious sized rooms and suites, as well as several cottages suitable for small groups. Our large cottages are great for your summer vacation near the beach! Each of our accommodations is unique and comfortable. Some are pet friendly, too! Our Spa is a peaceful retreat offering therapeutic massage, facials, hydrotherapy and a full menu of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your New Buffalo Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Buffalo Inn And Spa
- New Buffalo Hotel New Buffalo
- New Buffalo Inn & Spa Michigan