Rosie's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 August 2013

On this next-to-last day of our vacation we left Benton Harbor about 10:30. Our first stop was about 30 miles south in the lakefront town of New Buffalo. A former classmate recommended an eatery there called Rosie’s. Thank you, Nita, it was a good tip. We stopped there about 11:00 for a late breakfast / early lunch. Joan had lunch (pork loin) and I had breakfast (Spanish omelette). The place is popular because the food is good. We did have to wait for a table but our wait was less than ten minutes.

I don’t know how many restaurants there are in Michigan called “Rosies” but we have eaten at two of them on this trip. Based on our experience, my advice to you is this: If it is called “Rosies”, stop and eat there! This place was called “Rosie’s Restaurant” and was perhaps a slightly more refined than Rosie’s Diner in Escanaba. But I’d stop at either one of them again - in a heartbeat.

With tax and tip: 25 dollars.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We wanted a good breakfast diner and didn't want to pay $10-12 per plate that was very common in New Buffalo. Rosie's had good service and good breakfast food for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We ate breakfast here both days. The service was very fast and the food was delicious! We were so glad we gave Rosie's a shot! It was a good value all around.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

The food was okay...but there's not a lot of options for breakfast in New Buffalo. I enjoyed my omelette, but my children felt that the pancakes were ---okay. CASH only is a pain.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My husband & I went to Rosie's for breakfast before heading the the beach. The place was crowded, but we did not have to wait to be seated. Food was ok, guess you can't really screw up eggs & bacon. My husband's only complaint is that they didn't give you enough food, but that's nothing uncommon for him to say. Great location and great service!