“you want Greek you got it!”

Prime Table Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I just love greek potatoes. And these are exceptional. The specials are wonderful and everything my family tried they loved. We are a rather large and imposing group sometimes and waitresses usually go "oh dear!" not these folks, they were always there filling drinks and asking if everything was okay. And by the way the owners actually work there so be prepared for a birthday song or two that ends in (and I hope I spell this right) OPAH! I loved it!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Most of the things on the menu we were not able to order because we got there like 20 minutes before closing time on a busy day. We did get a delicious meal though. They didn't have some things that we wanted like Italian Vinaigrette, Sweet Tea, and some other stuff. Other than that the staff was nice and the price was reasonable. I definitely recommend Prime Table. Also try the Steak and Shrimp Scampi, my husband order it and loved it. Great place for small and big groups. We met a group of people that made our dinner better with some jokes.

1  Thank 444melissaf
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My husband and I come here often. Love the selection of food. Can honestly say I've not encountered a negative experience here. Excellent service...by far the best staff around. Very clean. The soups are wonderful, very homey...fresh too. Love their hamburgers and sides. Great family dining.

2  Thank Indy_colts2009
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This past week-end we visited this restaurant for Brunch with family. We were greeted cheerfully and immediately seated. The service was quick and attentive. Our choices were varied and all of great quality though the portions were a bit of a challenge(my wife had trouble finishing her meal as the portion was quite large) This is a great place if you are hungry though the quality of the food is excellent. The prices were reasonable and the entire experience was wonderful and the staff very professional. The restaurant is quite roomy and the tables provide enough space so that we were not cramped or hemmed in.We will return to this place when next we are in Niles.

Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

I have dined at Prime Table many of times. The service has always been great. The staff is always friendly and everyone one... full of smiles.

The food has been great and reasonably priced.

I highly recommend.