“Awesome, Rated the 3rd best pizza in the USA in humble N. Muskegon, MI” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bernie O's Pizza

Bernie O's Pizza
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Awesome pizza, fun and friendly staff...they care about whether you enjoy your pizza or not. A MUST when in, around or near Muskegon(North Muskegon). They will be featured on Food Network's new show "Outrageous Foods".
Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome, Rated the 3rd best pizza in the USA in humble N. Muskegon, MI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

Truly a unique experience. I would not consider ordering the ingredients on the Twist, Firebird or Hot Wings pizza but they are unbelievably delicious. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The restaurant is quant and clean. The prices are reasonable when compared to any specialty pizza. The buffet is very reasonable. And do not forget to consider the Stomboli or the subs. We have eaten there twice while on vacation in Michigan from Des Moines, Iowa. The vacation is not over so I would not rule out a third visit. I can guarantee we will be back next year.

• Visited July 2013

“Must try this pizza.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We loved Bernie O's. At the recomendation of other trip advisers we tried the twisted, awesome, our kids even tried and loved. We will for sure be back, $32 for six of us, really can't beat the price, the atmosphere was fun, cute, clean.

• Visited June 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
“Always a good option”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I always eat at the pizza buffet when we have a day off during the week. It is by far the best way to try all of the amazing pizza options at Bernie O's! Now, I hear they have a Saturday buffet, and I'm excited to go try it as soon as we have a chance.

Visited May 2013
Muskegon, Michigan
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

Just hearing the name makes me salivate! Bernice has unique flavor combinations. They are pricey, but worth it!

Visited May 2013
North Muskegon, Michigan
“Really good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

The pizza here is super delicious, especially the garlic artichoke. I love them all. The deluxe is similar to another pizza place that I like but it is quite a bit less greasy. First choice :)

• Visited February 2013