“Super Good!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent, even better than normal P.F. Chang's, which is usually great. Had Vietnamese Spring Rolls and Pepper Steak, with a nice IPA, whose name I can't remember. (Must have been REALLY good, eh?) Fantastic service at the bar! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ordered for takeout and it was ready very quickly. We expected delays since the restaurant itself was very busy.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

PF Changs is awesome. My favorite is the kung pao tofu (I don't eat meat) and the vegetarian lettuce wraps. My husband, a meat eater, loves the veggie lettuce wraps too. Always a consistently good meal there.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love the food but don't eat here often because it is on the pricey side for dinner but this time I went for lunch with some friends and it was great for lunch. Upscale Chinese; not your typical fried in sauces so you don't see your food type of fare. Reasonable, great variety and good service. Who knew! I now have a new lunch place on my list when someone asks where should we go for lunch?!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Who would guess a Chinese Bistro could serve someone that is completely intolerant to gluten (any amount makes him very sick), and also serve wonton soup and all the other gluten loaded foods.

Our Changs is probably one of the better Changs around. We have been this chain in other states and the food wasn't as good.

Stopped by for a meal a few days ago with our son (6'2 18 year old that can eat and eat...). Reasonably priced to guarantee gluten free meal for hubby; son had plenty to eat with an added appetizer and that OMG wish I could eat the whole thing Great Wall chocolate cake.

There are a few other places we go for gluten free; Outback Steak House has proven itself to be able to guarantee my hubby won't get sick as they along with those that able to do so, cook the gluten free food in a completely separate area and train their people (hey this is complicated stuff; who would guess that gluten is in almost everything including soy sauce, other chinese sauces, blended seasonings...it is not just the bread folks).

Flemings is another (pricey) alternative for us however, again the word pricey keeps us from going too often. I can cook a potato for almost nothing and Flemings charges $10.00.

This place is typically packed and for a good reason. The staff is really good, bar is (kid) and people friendly i.e. they don't chase away my 18 yr old 6'2 son from sitting and enjoying a coke while we wait for our table.

The service is always good, and the few times we have had any issue, the server and or manager has come over and fixed things fast.

That is the way to keep a business running smoothly, meet the needs of your entire customer base, have great food and handle food allergies well, make sure things go right and when a glitch should happen, make it right.

Well done and we will continue to be loyal customers.