“Great Pizza!”

Pizza Cutter
Ranked #49 of 89 Restaurants in Northville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Their pizza is crispy but not too greasy. It tastes great. It is a bit on a pricier side but well worth it. No dining area.

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

We loved Pizza Cutter. Always a treat and always the best pizza around. Sure, we pay more but it was worth it. We ordered a pizza two weeks ago that was half burnt which we thought was very odd. Tonight, we ordered pizza and bread and it was very greasy and the crust was rubbery. I am not sure if they have new help or cheaper ingredients. Too expensive to get a poor quality pizza. It was close to $20 for one pizza and bread sticks. I hope they figure out what is wrong.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I have been going to Pizza Cutter for about 30 years and it has always been one of my favorite places for Pizza. I have loved the pepperoni square and my wife likes the round mushroom and black olive. To night they got my Pizza wrong, got a round when I wanted a square. There was 1.5 plus inch of crust and the toppings were sparse. I think if Jim is not there, the quality is not as good. For $17, I can do a lot better.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I remember getting Pizza Cutter pizza once and saying I would never get it again. Maybe I just had a bad experience, but I remember the crust being expecially thick, the cheese kind of rubbery, and just overall not having a very appetizing flavor.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I found out about this place because the local schools take the kids for a field trip to make their own pizza and I had volunteered as a helper. The place is very small but clean, as you enter, there is only 3 seats and the rest is standing room only. You cannot eat in. You can see them making the pizzas and they are fast. We always order the large veggie and it is huge, and always tastes good, even the next day.