“Love The Pizza”

Pizza Cutter
Ranked #45 of 90 Restaurants in Northville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 January 2017

This was our first visit to Pizza Cutter. We ordered a medium pepperoni pizza which was to be ready between 15 and 20 minutes. We arrived in 15 minutes and our pizza was ready to go. We ordered a regular crust pizza and it was just perfect, not too thick, and the edges were light and fluffy. There was plenty of cheese and pepperoni, it tasted just perfect and was reasonably priced! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Funbun2000

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

The title says it all. This pizza is pretty lousy overall. The pizza wasn't properly cooked, burnt at one end, doughy on the other end. It's passable for my kids but not very impressive to me... Just a convenient location, but I'm done with this place. Take some lessons on how to make a great pizza from Supino's. They know how to make a great pizza.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

My wife's brother owns a Pizza shop in PA and our family grew up eating lots of good New York style pizza... So the bar is set high. This pizza was actually very good. The dough and sauce tastes like it's actually made in-house, rather than one of the other local "box stores" selling the same sauce at every location. The pie was big and we had extras. I felt like the amount of cheese they used was great and generous. Each slide was remarkably filling. I'll eat here again for sure.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Have been coming here for years. Every time I ask, they always wipe off the pizza cutter before using it on our pizza, due to my daughter's allergies. Great pizza and salads. Do have other items on menu. Really a take out or delivery only place. In summer have little table and chairs outside. Pineapple and ham pizza is always great. Look for special on box, if buy so many pizzas, get one free. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were forced to find a new favorite pizza place after ours had closed. We tried the Pizza Cutter and it is delicious.

We had high expectations and ranked all pizza against our previous spot. Pizza Cutter exceeded our expectations.