“Germy”

Plymouth, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Germy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I usually don't review however this must be addressed. The place has a great concept and potential. Due to the lack of cleaning and consideration of the staff though it's lacking major things that need to be done. The toys and facility are dirty broken run down. Bathrooms are always dirty and worst of all its rude to bring sick kids or allow sick kids in around healthy kids . A kid thats alwayd there is always sick and seems to spread her ilness. Places that are meant to be child friendly have to stay up to date w toys and activities along w most importantly cleanness. Please disinfect so we can want to be here. Ball pits carry the most germs . I will no longer return w these issues being present .

Visited July 2014
4 Thank sallythorn

Northville, Michigan
“Fun little place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I recently took my 2 and 5 year old here and they had a blast! It was nice to go somewhere with old fashioned fun! No coins or video games just some fun imagination play! This place is literally a tiny town hence the name. The kids had a blast going from room to room dressing up playing house and playing vet! They also have a trampoline and some slides and a ball pit to help with active play. The best part? The bubbles!! They have a bubble machine that goes off periodically and they kids loved it. The staff were really personable and genuinely nice. Excited to have found a place to go on a rainy day or in those long winter months!

FARMINGTON HILLS
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Needs an Update”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

I took my 2 yr old there after reading some mixed reviews. Hmmm..we went in the winter and you are asked to remove your shoes, which I understand. Having said that the floor was a wet mess and I had to ask the worker to please clean it up. My son had a great time but the place really does need a makeover. The train was broken this time and a month prior when my husband took him. They just need to freshen the place up as the floors always look dirty. I don't think that they mop at all. Someone has posted something about the music and I have to agree that they play rock and roll. Poison, Every Rose has a Thorn was playing, so it would be nice to hear some kids songs that they would like. Even though I have a more negative opinion, my son really enjoys it. So on a cold winter day it is worth it to have some place for the kids to go.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Pickles405
michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Good for the under 6 crowd”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

Tiny town runs about 7.50$ a kid, which is pretty standard. Because it is geared towards smaller kids, I didn't have worry about an 8 year old mowing down my 2 year old. There is a ball pit, small trampoline, a theater room and a black light room and well as a couple of computers and various other activity areas. The lobby gets a bit tight when it's crowded. Also, grown ups have to remove their shoes even just to sit and watch. There is usually only one staff member there even when crowded.

Visited January 2014